Statement of Faith
- We believe in one God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Trinity).
(Genesis 1:1, John 1:1, John 14:16-20)
- We believe in Jesus Christ, God’s one and only Son…in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His sacrifice and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
(John 1:14, Luke 1:26-38, Hebrews 4:15, John 2:1-11, Luke 23:26-24:12, Luke 24:45-53)
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, Who is an active and an operative part of the triune God, and Who indwells every Christian.
(John 16:5-15, Acts 1:7-8, Romans 8:26-27, I Corinthians 3:16, 6:19, 2 Timothy 1:14)
- We believe the Bible is God’s Holy Word and that God inspired the original writings of Scripture without error. The Bible is the final authority for all matters of faith and practice.
(2 Timothy 3:16-17, Romans 15:4, Hebrews 4:12)
- We believe the Bible teaches salvation for sinful man. Salvation and the forgiveness of sins is only received through repentance of sin, putting faith in Jesus Christ as Savior.
(John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10, Ephesians 2:8-9)
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial, gender, and class differences.